Pick up from hotel at 08:00 and continue for the tour.
Departure from Istanbul to the ferry boat at Eskihisar. Enjoying the lovely country and seaside. Drive to Bursa, former Ottoman Capital.
Cable Car to Uludag mountain, for barbeque lunch, fee time for Atv safari or ski motor and skiing (in winter). Visit to Ulucami (Grand Mosque), the Green Mosque and the Green Mausoleum, the old Silk Market in the Covered Bazaar. Late evening return to Istanbul and transfer to hotels.
The city BURSA is frequently cited as “Green Bursa” in a reference to the beautiful parks and gardens located across its urban tissue, as well as to the vast forests in rich variety that extend in its surrounding region. The city is synonymous with the mountain Uludag which towers behind the city core and which is also a famous ski resort. The mausoleums of early Ottoman sultans are located in Bursa and the numerous edifices built throughout the Ottoman period constitute the city’s main landmarks. The surrounding fertile plain, its thermal baths, several interesting museums, notably a rich museum of archaeology, and a rather orderly urban growth are further principal elements that complete Bursa’s overall picture.
In The Tour We will Visit;
• Bursa Center
• Ulu Camii (Grand Mosque)
• Uludag Mountain (First Stage) by bus ” Please see informations below”
• Yesil Camii (Green Mosque)
• Yesil Turbe (Green Mausoleum)
• Koza Han & The Covered Bazaar (Silk Market)
P.S. : Cable Car may not operate due to inconvenient weather conditions.
Included Services :
• Transportation by air-conditioned non-smoking tour coaches.
• Admission fees mentioned by the itineraries.
• Tours with professional English / Arabic speaking tour guide, licensed by the Ministry of Tourism.
• Services Charges & Local Taxes.
• Tips and gratuities
• Atv safari or ski motor and skiing not included in price
• Personal expenses
WHAT TO BRING?
• Sturdy walking shoes
• Hat and sunscreen
• Warm clothing in winter
• Water bottle
• Insect repellent
• Motion sickness tables